A feast for the senses every time.
Lamb Bhuna Recipe serves 4
- Heat 4tbsp of oil in a pan and add 2 finely chopped onions fry until soft.
- Add 2 tsp finely chopped ginger, 2 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Patak’s Bhuna spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50 ml of water, cook until water has evaporated.
- Add 500g diced lamb, cook until sealed. Add 150 ml water, simmer covered until tender (approx. 20 minutes), stir occasionally.
- Add 100g chopped tomatoes and 1 ts sugar simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stir occasionally.
- Add 1 diced red pepper and simmer for another 2-3 minutes, season to preference and serve with rice or naan,
Ingredients.Water, Ground Spices (22%) [Coriander (11%), Cumin (4%), Paprika, Turmeric, Ginger, Spices], Rapeseed Oil (15%), Concentrated Tomato Purée (6%), Salt, Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid), Tamarind, Sugar.
Chilli rating. Medium
No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
Suitable for Vegetarians