A feast for the senses every time.
Beef Madras Recipe serves 4
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion fry until soft.
- Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Patak’s Madras spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50 ml of water, cook until water has evaporated.
- Add 500g diced beef, cook until sealed. Add 120 ml water, simmer covered until the beef us cooked (approx. 50 minutes).
- Add 200g chopped tomatoes and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes until beef is tender.
- Season to taste, garnish with 1 tsp fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.
Ingredients. Water, Ground Spices (24%) [Coriander (7%), Paprika (4%), Cardamom, Cumin, Spices, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Ginger], Rapeseed Oil (18%), Salt, Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Tamarind, MUSTARD Powder, Dried Crushed Red Chilli (0,5%), Garlic Powder, Black MUSTARD Seed.
Chilli rating. Hot
No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
Suitable for Vegetarians